We have a new series of Food, Nutrition & Fitness Workshops for 2016:
Knowledge is constantly changing & evolving; real food is very much back on the agenda, fat is back on the agenda; low fat and the latest fads are going off the agenda. Nick Owen is a fan of real quality food, from all food groups, and a believer that for most of us, this provides the best and most sustainable option for long term health. His writings and workshops reflect this:
- Food Foundations: The basic nutrients: protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins and minerals - what, when, how much; and what are the best sources
- Fuelling Fitness: Food to fuel your sport, training, exercise and activity; what, why, how much, before & after, and easy meal and snack ideas
- Food, Fitness, Facts & Fiction: The latest research on diets, fasting, supplements, highlighting the major changes in our knowledge of nutrition and fitness.
- Fuelling Vitality: We focus on how food & drink impacts your immune system, your energy levels and overall vitality.
- Technology: We look at the latest way technology is impacting the food and fitness industry - and those tools that can support individual goals and health & wellness
And a few more short workshops to take some of the hassle out of meal planning:
- Recipe for Success: Ideas for easy meals and snacks
- Out to Lunch: What's on offer near your offices
- Delivering Food: An assessment of all the home delivery food options now available